Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Kazoo to You, Toddler

JT got some musical instruments for his birthday - a xylophone, a harmonica, a shakey-egg (egg maraca), and, yes, a kazoo. He likes to play it once in a while.
He now toddles around from room to room, usually holding something in his hands.
More later, he wants me to read "Moo, Baa, La La La" for the 18th time today. Posted by Picasa
Now I am editing this post. Woo-hoo. All the things you can do with a blog. Back in the olden days, I used to use IRC, internet relay chat, to chat with people using unix. I had a little notebook where I kept all the codes and people's nicknames, etc. That was before web-based chatrooms, by the way.

1 comment:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Moo, Baa, La La La, Oh My! Oh My! Oh Dinosaurs!, The Belly Button Book, The Going to Bed Book--it's like the Sandra Boynton fan club around here. I feel you, sister.