Papa babysat while Mama had a soccer game. She told me that she scored a goal when she got back. And she was surprised to see how messy I was - I found Papa's cup of cold coffee and shook it all over myself, what fun!
Yes, he has recovered, although today he didn't want to risk drinking orange juice. I tried to look in his mouth, and I couldn't really see the blisters anymore, so I believe they are gone, but he was squirmy.
2 comments:
Is he better now? BLT didn't mind the blisters on his hands/feet, but I hear the mouth ones are painful. I hope JT is all better!
Yes, he has recovered, although today he didn't want to risk drinking orange juice. I tried to look in his mouth, and I couldn't really see the blisters anymore, so I believe they are gone, but he was squirmy.
Post a Comment