JT now likes to shake his head "no." No to getting out of the bath, no to the gyoza I tried to feed him. No to going inside after our walk.He did enjoy his Valentine's balloons, though!
Thanks, Steph, for the link about night weaning. I hadn't heard that method before, but it is similar to mine. After nursing to sleep, he is allowed another nurse or two, but if it is after I have gone to bed (around 11), then I just pick him up and hold him a little and tell him "mumi all gone". Then he cries a little bit, but usually quickly falls asleep (sometimes he needs more comforting then others, yesterday he needed some banana). Eventually I can ease into bed holding him, and then he will wiggle into the middle of the bed and sleep until time to get up. Last night he was up at 2 and then at 3 again, but then he made it till 7:30.
In other news, he can walk about 10 steps, but he still likes to hold our fingers. Time for the movie and pizza, so that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment