Today JT turned one! Last night he also slept for 8 1/2 hours in a row, something he hasn't ever done. Of course, I kept waking up wondering why he hadn't woken me and afraid that there was something wrong. Hopefully he will continue to sleep so soundly. That would be a nice birthday present to me! Today we went to the coffeehouse where I fed him milk foam and he fed me puffs (see picture), and then we meandered over to the playground. JT really enjoyed that.

Afterwards he had a nap on the couch. I was cleaning in the living room when I heard a strange noise, and I started to jump up to see if JT had fallen off the couch, but there he was right behind me, pushing his walking toy! He had gotten off the couch all by himself, found the toy and come to see what the ruckus was in the living room. What a big boy!

For dinner, instead of cake we had creme brulee, and JT must have had too much macaroni and cheese, because he wouldn't eat it. But he really enjoyed the Happy Birthday song! And his new "Danny First" camping toy - it came with a tent, two dolls, sleeping bags and air mattresses for the dolls, a skunk, a racoon and a moose. Thank-you, BLT!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, JT!!! I can't believe he's one already. Sniff, sniff.
I hope you enjoy your camping set. JT. It looked like it could all be stored nicely in the tent (a plus) and would be fun for a long time. Right now, just playing with the dolls should be fun.
Post a Comment