Monday, February 20, 2006

I've gotta get cracking...

Time is slipping away, and I need to work on my dissertation more than 5 minutes a week. I am going to find a new babysitter this week and convince JK to give me at least an hour a day. Also, I am going to convince JT to let me work while he is playing. (Good luck.) I hear him crying now, he always wakes up an hour after he goes to bed. I guess he is sad that I am watching the Bachelor rather than working. :(
Here is a pic of swim class on Saturday. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good luck getting JT to let you work while he's playing! When I stay home with BLT because he is sick, I don't even bother trying to get work done anymore. If I am using the computer, he wants to click the buttons. We usually go look at Burli Blog then and he loves to see the pictures of his cousin! Having a babysitter to entertain him will definitely be easier!