The boys had fun at the Fleet Science Center on Monday, after we had a yummy breakfast at The Mission in North Park. JT loves their pancakes and their french toast, but didn't care to try the bacon. Then it was time to say good-bye. :(
It was really interesting to see the boys together - they didn't really play "together" much, but BLT liked to copy things that JT said, and they both would look at a toy together and "help" each other play with it. Steph always came prepared when we went to restaurants - lots of books and stickers to keep BLT entertained. JT liked the stickers, too.

Here is a picture of Steph and I before our 5K - we both did really well, not our best times, but we did have to weave inbetween the other ladies - and a few men - to get in front of them, so we really ran a 5.2K. (As I was nearing the finish line, the announcer pointed out that the first double baby jogger was about to finish the race, so I hustled up and beat HIM! - This was the women's division, he was supposed to have run earlier when Seppi ran.)
Before the race I went to the porta potty with JT in our camping backpack and when I came out, the people waiting in line were laughing. Oh great, I thought, it was hard enough to use the bathroom with a backpack on, but now I have toilet paper stuck to me somewhere? But no - JT had an entire roll of toilet paper in his hand! He had snagged it as a souvenir.

In other news, I am tired again. Seems like every time I post something, I am tired. I feel like this little panda baby (I thnk it is Mei Sheng), who was sleeping in a tree today at the SD zoo. I stayed up a little late when the family was visiting, but not too much later than usual. I am starting to wonder if my thyroid medicine level is off. (Hashimoto's thyroiditis, by the way.) BUT last time I went to the doctor, I told her I felt tired, and she said the level was fine. Hmm. Time for a new doctor. We have to get a new one, anyways, since we moved. Maybe I am just tired and need more sleep. So, I will finish this post and go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment