Monday, April 17, 2006

Balloon Pajamas are the Best!

 
JT loves his pajamas even though they are a bit small - balloons, airplanes and birds - all his favorite things.
***
Hey, I've been tagged. I think that will have to wait for another day, it is too close to bedtime. :) Teeething babies and dissertation pinatas are not good for sleep. (The dissertation is like a pinata - it is dangling above my head, just out of reach, but I am blindfolded and don't know where it is - and who knows what is inside, but surely at least one piece of candy. I know that there are plenty of sticks that would help me swat at the pinata (advisor, my own abilities, etc.), but they too are out of reach, or maybe I am just afraid that once the pinata comes down, I will have to play a new game... Sorry about this pitiful metaphor.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

I think BLT might be teething again, too. He is waking up A TON and crying. It's so sad.

You'll have to scour ebay for these pajamas in a bigger size. :)