Not much happening here. We hosted the German school's Stammtisch the other night. I spent the day before cleaning, although I noticed today that it is already terribly dusty under the bed. We must be shedding skincells like the cats are their fur. JK and I both worked on the little landscaping job in the yard, and I even hung up lanterns in case the guests wanted to sit outside. But no one ventured out, so all our work will just be enjoyed by us and the neighbors in the condos that can see into our yard.
2 comments:
There's been so many posts! For some reason I thought there weren't any new ones.
What kind of tree did you plant? It looks good!
And what's a Stammtisch?
Looking forward to a picture of the new "do"!
is 'midnight gardening' really just a little landscaping job? you guys sound busy for nothing. hope you're staying out of trouble.
Post a Comment