Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Basketball Game - all about the HAIR

So, JT and Mr. Burli went to their first pro basketball game the other day (I think it was a pre-season game, but what do I know?) - the LA Lakers against the Charlotte somethings. (Once upon a time they were the Charlotte Hornets and I sold pizza at the Arena to raise money for my high school soccer team.) JT wore his "basketball outfit" which was unfortunately orange, NOT the colors of the Lakers, but of the Charlotte Bobcats or whatever they are now. Oh well.
When they got home he was still excited. The first thing he told me as he came in the door: "They even had dancers! They had yellow hair and brown hair and light brown and black hair." I am glad to hear he was impressed by their hair.

Mr. Burli said that JT even had a favorite player - not the one who threw the best or anything but the one with curly bushy hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Or, you find what you are looking for...
See you soon. Love, mom

Steph said...

Wow, did they get to sit that close? Or do they just let you down there to look during the practice? Pretty neat!