Friday, April 25, 2008

Shark Attack / Church-Building

Yes, you heard the news right. There was a fatal shark attack in San Diego - the first in 14 years. Yikes. And this weekend it is supposed to be quite warm here - 101 inland (das sind 38,3 grad C) and in the 80s at the coast (um 26 grad), practically a heatwave. And what happens when the weekend and warm weather coincide in San Diego? Everyone and their brother heads to the beach. We'll see how many brave the water.

In other news, JT made an ecstatic lego church. I say ecstatic since the preacher has apparently jumped on the altar. (I did help him make the cross, by the way.) JT has also taken to doing a "hand group hug" (holding hands briefly) and then saying grace at dinner. He likes to end it with, "I'm in!" (as in Amen). Grandma was such a good influence on him. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: