Hooray! Spring Break is almost over, and yes, it was nice to have the kiddo home with me and play and sing and dance together, but I haven't been able to get to the gym, nor have I done any editing work. But I can catch up, I think, and we did do a lot of walking!
JULIAN MAMA CHRIS CRACK TABLE Train TRACK
MONSTER
Okay, that only took 15 minutes. By the way, when asked why he wrote "crack," he replied, "Just for fun. It means breaking into pieces."

5 comments:
Happy birthday!
When you say JT typed that, do you mean you told him how to spell the words? Because o/w that's really crazy to be able to spell. LT can spell about 5 words... that includes "zoo", "on", "no" and his name. :D
No, he is not a genius. I wrote the words he wanted on a piece of paper and then he typed them in. He can only spell pies, cat, his name, mama, and well, he claims that he can't spell anything else and he wants to watch a movie!
He might still be a genius! That's still a lot of words. We kind of cheat with on and no. hahahaha
:D
Beautiful roses! The color is so deep! Hungry-looking beater-licker boy! And a yummy birthday cake!
I will see you all very soon! A day and a half, so I had better get packing! Gpa wishes he could come, too.
love, mom/gma
i agree, the roses are very pretty and he could be a genius. i was also thinking that that cake looks familiar - is there a recipe in the archives or can you post one? :) happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment