In this picture you can sort of make out the lower tooth. I keep trying to get a picture of the top one, maybe that will be tomorrow.
The little Burli is sleeping on the couch. Oops, he just woke up. His second nap was late. Now he will probably be up until 10 tonight. He usually wakes up for the morning between 7 and 8.
And thus so do I.
This morning we went to the mall for a change. JT likes to play at the little playground there. Mostly he just sits in the middle and laughs at the other kids. He did go through the tunnel once and watched the train for a while. Then we went to Sears to return something and wasted some time watching a demonstration of this "amazing, wonderful, exciting" product - just a manual food chopper, but we did get a free plastic juicer thingee. We had one of these when I was a kid, probably from the same demonstration!
No comments:
Post a Comment