Babies. I am not sure I really liked babies when I was younger ... sure, it was fun to babysit, although I distinctly remember one time when one baby would NOT stop crying. I finally put her (or him?) in the crib and sang the baby to sleep. Now I like babies. I could cuddle this one a long time.

He is a sweet 3 monther, busy slurping his hands and enjoying his mobile, tummy time and occasionally rolling onto his back.
He is a sweet 3 monther, busy slurping his hands and enjoying his mobile, tummy time and occasionally rolling onto his back.
Other facts about the little guy:
He is a good sleeper. He goes to bed somewhere around 9 and usually doesn't wake up till 3 or 4 to nurse. His brothers never gave me such long stretches of sleep!
He has cute chunky legs and wears size 2 diapers and 6 months clothes, just like Tiny did at this age. (And probably JT, but that was pre-blog, so I didn't write it down.)
He sometimes sucks his thumb - the first kid to do that! He also will take a bottle if needed. (We tested the other day since soon he will go to daycare three mornings a week.)
His eyes seem to be turning brown.
People comment on his complexion quite often since his face seems "tanned."
He loves splashing in the bath in the evening and has outgrown the sink already (to much water splashing on the floor).
He still spits up all the time and he also has sandpaper skin on his belly. I think it is probably eczema. But he is not fussy at all and doesn't seem to mind either of these.

4 comments:
Can't wait to meet your littlest man!
such a round head?! and i, too, am looking forward to meeting phini and hanging out with JT and tiny, too!
Looking forward to seeing all of you
GmaH
Mini-Phini! Great nickname. Such a cutie. Have a great time at Swiss Days. Sorry we are missing out. :(
Post a Comment