Stopped at Travel Town on the North side of Griffith Park. I voted to go to the tar pits but it was simply too hot.
It was a great trip minus the slip into Big Sur river with the little guy in the pouch. Luckily he only got his rear end wet. And we unloaded and I made it through the many loads of very dirty laundry. (And I have only barely survived the first half of summer home camp, which may be cheaper than day camp for the boys, but somehow it is exhausting!)

5 comments:
Oops, I meant the first half of the first WEEK of summer home camp.
Ah, the joy of camping with your family! Sounds like a great trip! I remember those good old days camping when the kids were growing up! Great family times and memories! Love, AuntK
Sounds like a great trip! We haven't made it out this summer, but since I'm the size of the tent its not too surprising. Though, we're hoping to the our growing family out this fall before its too cold.
I am impressed. It seems like it went really well.
looks like you guys saw and did a lot of neat things. i'm still not sold on camping, but you do make it look tempting.
Post a Comment