Sunday, May 05, 2013

Weekend Photos

Last weekend...



we had fun at the "Day on the Bay" fundraiser for JT's school


Eventually Dad and I went out on the paddle boat, too, but I am technically still in recovery, so no paddle-boarding for me. Maybe next year.



JT had an open house at his school. His was the only poem with added rhymes.



The little guy likes his new "bathtub" (aka the sink).



And his brothers enjoy him, too.



I would post more, but sleep deprivation is not pleasant. It is hard to stay awake for the many night feedings - last night the baby needed 5 diaper changes! He is a hungry boy, too. At his weigh-in on Tuesday (at 20 days) he was already nearly 9 pounds (birth weight was 7 lbs 8 oz).  He is also more interested in the world around him and has started making some cute noises other than cries. He is growing up too quickly!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy them. And yes I agree that time goes too fast.
Love, GmaH

Steph said...

Doesn't look like a 3rd baby is slowing you down at all! Nice pictures.

just jenn said...

as if i needed another reason to plan a trip to the left coast - first, snakes in the bay area, and now paddleboards down south?!

hope you grab some rest as you can. :)