My "maternity leave" is almost up. What have we been doing around here? Of course when Mr. Burli is home there are all sorts of hijncks...

Phin had his first visit to the beach (and his first Mexican food).
Phin had his first visit to the beach (and his first Mexican food).
Mr. Burli finished some small tasks for the bathroom.He installed the curtain rod (but unfortunately the water drips out the end of the bathtub - the back side of the tub is just slightly out of level (off level?). Maybe a splash guard will do the trick. He also made a hole in the side of the house to vent the exhaust fan.

5 comments:
yay! for the beach. now i really want to come visit again. i mean, i already did because you guys are family and all, but the beach! i think i'm more coastal than i realize.
anyhow, i'm glad the swelling is gone. that does not sound fun at all.
What a lively family! Can gma and gpa keep up the pace? Love you all.
GmaH
Gma & Gpa look like they are having fun! And Phin, JT & Tiny, too!
Why are you taking such a short maternity leave? Is it because you just have to do classes and it doesn't take that much time? Or do you not get leave since you're a contract employee?
Yes, being an adjunct, I don't get a leave, but I can use my sick days and those are all used up already. I didn't have to go back, but since it is only a few hours a week for the month of May, I might as well.
It looks like everyone is having fun! I too was curious about the short maternity leave, thanks for clearing that up! As for the swelling, I'm just entering into that phase...glad to hear that there's an end to that tunnel!
Post a Comment