So after we moved our bedroom into the former office, the blue room became the office. Well, first it was a huge pile of books and papers. Slowly we I put things into place, got rid of a few books, attempted to get rid of some papers (don't look in the closet) and in general tried to slim down.

Now it can function as a guest room, an office and a sewing room.
(Don't your guests sleep next to a huge printer?)
Now it can function as a guest room, an office and a sewing room.
(Don't your guests sleep next to a huge printer?)
But it will only stay this way for a while, because we will soon have to convert it into a nursery. Before April. I am already huge. (We don't know whether a boy or girl yet.) So that is the news. And boy, that closet is awful. I had already picked out some nice sliding doors with three panels (like our interior doors) at HD, but they don't carry them anymore. So now we will have to brainstorm something else. Suggestions? Nursery ideas? (I think we will keep the futon for now.)

7 comments:
it looks great in there (i have those closet doors, too - let me know what you find to replace them) - and it will look even better with another pair of small feet to make it home!!
:)
I thought I had misread your news as I was watching the election returns. Congratulations! We're excited to meet your new addition.
Congratulations! April, eh? Already huge!Sounds familiar! Wishing you the best! Love, AuntK
Congrats!
Will Tiny be moving to Medium status?
Where's the profile pic?
Congratulations! That's great news. I am happy to be great grandma again and this will be #1. Bertlinde is here now and today her son Roland arrived and will be here till Monday.
Love, GmaH
Just read this! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment