We had a wonderful week in small town America (Indiana) - just the sort of thing we needed. Great food, welcoming relatives, homemade ice cream, boatrides and festivals. And even some polka dancing. Here is my first set of highlights.
I'll be back with some more pictures soon. (And chick pictures, too!)

6 comments:
I don't know how Laura convinced JT to take his hands of the tube (for that matter, I'm not really sure how she stayed on the tube), but that is priceless! Looking forward to the chick pics/update ...
Great pictures! That was a great time.
Those are fun pictures to look at--I think I missed some of the action with so much happening all over! What a great time--lots of love in our nice family trip memories! love, momsie/gma
Good pictures! It was good seeing you guys!!
It was great seeing everyone during SD. We can't wait to hear about the chickens. What type did you decide on? Super excited to hear your urban farming stories!
Glad to have you all home to visit and enjoy the festival. It was all over too soon.
Love, GmaH
Post a Comment