Saturday, May 29, 2010

DC Greetings

 

Tiny, JT and I are still out East, having a grand time. We saw almost everything we wanted to in DC (except the White House) and today went hiking in MD to a beach to hunt for fossils.

Only Aunt J found a shark's tooth, JT was tired and somewhat whiny, and I think it was JT's longest hike ever - 1.8 miles each way, through the woods. Tonight I had to take a tick off of him. And now Tiny has woken up twice while I am trying to post this. Argh. Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice trip you are having! I see the Washington Monument--did you go inside it? Did you visit your friend?
love, gma

Steph said...

Love the picture with the Washington Monument! Are you still there? Seems like you are having lots of adventures.

just jenn said...

Ha! (@ Steph) they finally left yesterday, although it was so early, it might as well have been monday. the house feels quite empty without you all. thanks for making the trek out to the east coast. i walked by the world bank and the white house today and was reminded why i do so like being here. :)