Monday, April 26, 2010
Home Tour
I couldn't resist posting this - this woman was so friendly. The weekend before last I went on a home tour in my nieghborhood - three houses on my street! I haven't decided whether I enjoyed the home tour, felt too much home envy or if I felt better about our home choice. (I wish our house had more original features and was more architecturally interesting, but I am glad we don't have a canyon lot or a wierd layout.) In any case, I really enjoyed looking at the homes and was envious of 2 or 3, but wouldn't want to live in most of the others. If it weren't so late, I would add some more, but somehow it is way past bedtime and I am attempting some night-weaning, so it promises to be another sleepless night here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well if you were only envious of 2-3, that's pretty good. :)
Post a Comment