Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Latest Project



This project took 9 months to complete, although the tinkering will continue for at least 18 more years. SJ was born Sunday at 10:49 am, 8 pounds, 21 inches. He is happy and healthy and can be quite loud. His brother is very proud and loves his 'best baby brother' very much. I am doing well, and even though I was disappointed about having another c-section, the operation wasn't too terribly awful (okay, it was not that pleasant either), and I feel like I am recovering more quickly than last time.
Before:


After:


Proud brother:

The baby and I were discharged Wednesday, and it was great to be back home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sj is just beautiful. and the picture of the two boys together is precious. hearty congratulations!

keren

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! What a precious bundle of joy! I like the name-unique. Let Grandma pamper you as much as possible! Two lively boys will make for a busy mom and dad (: Love, AuntK

Steph said...

Awww... so little and cute. Are babies always so little? Can't remember. :)

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!