Saturday, February 28, 2009

26 weeks and 2/25

JT told me the other day that he would like to have 3 jobs and alternate them: Big Boy driver (the largest steam engine ever built), artist and school teacher. He has taken to making little lists of squiggles in notebooks pretending to write in cursive. Do all kids do that? I did, so I think it is neat. He also got a kick out of teaching me letters, reading and art at the small pioneer school at the Children's Museum in Escondido this week and has mentioned several times all of the things he wants to teach his little brother. Is he really a mini me? 2/25: My sisters and I used to fix each others' hair and we also would paint on each others' legs with watercolors. That was fun. I miss that. Good thing I have a JT to help me out!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

just jenn said...

please tell me the school room is "to scale" and that JT is not now a giant! when compared to the blackboard behind him, he looks to be the same size as my current prof (who has several feet and pounds on him).

also, i like your list so far - but as fair warning, because we are doing them one at a time, i might have to borrow one or two. ;-p

Steph said...

hahaha

That's what I was thinking, too! Why is JT enormous?!?!