Thursday, February 05, 2009
Spring Days
Alright, so it isn't Spring. And for many of my readers, it is deepest Winter. But we have had a run of beautiful days here - Tuesday it was in the 80s, and we enjoyed the fragrant smell of orange blossoms and fresh squeezed lemonade from our lemon tree, so it seems like Spring. Yesterday JT and I went to the beach after I picked him up, and he splashed around in the water, drew his name in large letters in the sand, and I found 3 sand dollars. We don't have great shelling beaches here, so it is not easy to find whole sand dollars, so it was a good day. Letting my feet grow numb in the cool water, the breeze tossing my hair. Yes, it was a good afternoon. Wishing you some as well. (Maybe with hot chocolate and snow angels?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow- amazing shells- and a good picture of them. I'd enjoy your weather and making lemons into lemonade and drawing in the sand, too! Hope you have lots of such days.
love, momsie
Cool sand dollars and a lovely description of what sounds like a perfect day.
Keren
Dear Chris,
what are those sand-dollars?
love
a puzzled Julia
Post a Comment