Preface: Alright, so I still haven't gotten around to the 25 things about me on Facebook, I will follow suit with some fellow bloggers (Dogsburger, Surrender, um, probably some more) and attempt to do one post on each of my 25 things. But what am I missing? Why is everyone counting down? Is that how the meme works? "Whatever," as JT has taken to saying. (Yes, he is a mini-teenager with a stuffed panda bear that he now likes to take everywhere.)I like the SD Zoo. I could go once a week. But maybe not more often.

There are animals.

Some of my favorite people like to go there as well. And there are funny sculptures to pose on.

You can get a nice long walk in - up and down the canyons - and enjoy the amazing flora that grows in our climate.

Zoo membership for the year for the family is fairly reasonable and the zoo is practically right around the corner from our house.
As for JT, today he told someone he doesn't like the animals - he only goes to the zoo for the ice cream...
3 comments:
Nice pictures!
momsie
shoot - i think i miscommented. you know, i typed something really profound and meaningful, hit preview and then thought i hit publish.
whatever. ;-p
we like zoos, too, especially your neighborhood zoo - great photos.
Hmmm.... I wrote a long comment to and it didn't show up. Perhaps blogger ate some.
I was commenting on how it's so neat to have a membership to a world-famous attraction!
Post a Comment