Sunday, November 11, 2007

Such a mom

I was going to write on something thought-provocative, but I am too tired and I still have to finish cutting and pasting all the footnote references into my translation. And tomorrow is a holiday, so no school for the kiddo.

So, I am doing a mom-post. (Especially since he calls me "mom" now. Sometimes the hubster even gets called dad.) Speaking of dads, today the boys went to the zoo and ran into two other dads with their kids (from JT's school). Must be the mom's day off. I went to the grocery store. Such an exciting, glamorous life...

I had a video with JT telling a story about his new planes, Julian, Lucas, and Oscar, as he likes to call them. Then I (re)discovered this video. And while the part about the baby is unremarkable, the cats are pretty funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good little video of a new eater for remembrance on a routine mom day! Background cats do add diversion!
Baby has become a big boy; cats have maybe slowed down a little?
Love to all,
momsie

Steph said...

Yes, the cats stole the show.

So, that baby sure didn't look like a picky eater. Are you sure he's a picky eater now?

Anonymous said...

Loved the video! Gives me an idea of what we will encounter sooner or later with Paul. Love to you

Julia