Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The newest addition

We interrupt the home tour to bring you our latest addition, [insert some kind of nickname here]! Here is the before picture:



And the after:



The c-section was scheduled for the 10th at 11. Everything pretty much went as planned and at 11:39, the little guy was out.



A few hours later, I was in my room and he already had his first visitors.
 
 



The brothers came back the next day, too. JT was really excited about his new brother, and Tiny warmed up to the idea.






Mr. Burli brought along their baby pictures to compare.


Then we were discharged Friday after lunch
 


with a routine check back at the doctor's office on Sunday. He seems happy and healthy!

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Trina said...

Congratulations Burli family!

Anonymous said...

He looks so well filled out and what a sweetie. The boys look so happy that they got to hold him. And yes grandma has a very proud look too. (-: Blessings to you all.
Love, Gma and gtGmaH.

just jenn said...

i love the comparison baby pics with current baby! hope all is going well by the Burlis... <3

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on such a sweet bundle of joy to go with the two you already had! Looks like Grandma got some sewing done before the baby arrived! You all look great! Love, AuntK

Tiffany said...

Congrats!

Steph said...

Congratulations! I think he looks a lot like Tiny in the baby pictures. Time will telL!

Sarah said...

Congratulations and welcome to the crazy world of three!

I couldnt find your email address as quickly as your blog - I think that plastic surgeon just really jumped the gun. I cant imagine he didnt know that torticollis could cause the cheek asymmetry, but maybe I guess he didn't? I dont know. Its hard not to be a skeptic and think they just want me to have to go back there a bazillion times for $$$. Sigh. (He seemed like a nice, reasonable guy, but one should NEVER EVER throw out scary birth defects with no rhyme or reason.)

HBP said...

Aww, I just love these pictures and it's so nice to see your boys with their new brother. Congratulations to all of you-- I hope we get to meet your littlest one some day! (I was also looking at your house pictures and the house looks amazing!! Wow!)
-Heather