I would say that the dust has settled and peace has returned. But even though my classes are over and one of my students was the speaker at commencement, much work lies ahead to get caught back up and then there are June birthdays - first Mr. Burli's tomorrow, then Tiny's, (throw in 2 sisters' birthdays) and then Father's Day. I can't catch my breath. And the garden and plants need tending to and a vacation planned...
This week I have some classes to attend myself as well as a zoo trip. And Tiny's Titanic birthday bash to prepare for. It is all good and all will end well, I think. We might hit an iceberg or two, but at least the water will not be too cold.
| We hiked Cuyamaca Peak, 7 miles (?) round-trip |
| I got up early and noticed the bird was out, snapped a quick picture, turned around and she (or he) was back in. Hopefully in about 5 days we should have a baby bird. |

4 comments:
That's so amazing that the birds are laying eggs in your planter! I will look forward to pictures of the baby. And of the titanic party! We sent Tiny a present, but it will be in 2 boxes. Happy birthday to Mr. Burli today! :D
Great pictures and I enjoyed them all. I'm having a bad time keeping up with birthdays. Hope Mr Burli had a good birthday today and Happy Birthday to Tiny.
Love, GmaH
did you have a rousing rendition of "The Hills Are Alive," as you neared the summit? happy birthdays, all around...
What a great hike! Happy birthday to the June guys! And we can't wait to see the lush landscape and changes to the house...such busy bees! But we are really looking forward to seeing you all!
love, momsie
Post a Comment