Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Oetztal


Here are some more pics from the first couple days in Oetztal, Tirol. (Oetzimuseum, Stuibenwasserfall, neat waterplay toys, Chairlift, Rosenschluct; not necessarily in that order, since I don't have time to fight with Blogger) Enjoy!

We are now at Oma and Opa's house, Mr. Burli is in Poland and most of my time is spent chasing Tiny around the yard where he keeps trying to get in the pool or go inside when someone leaves the door open (dangerous steps) or escape the yard and JT asking what he can eat now (he pretty much refuses to eat anything besides rolls with jelly and hot chocolate)... now Tiny is doing something else dangerous. I am all done with this vacation! Next time I will bring a nanny along. If I win the lottery, that is.

2 comments:

just jenn said...

if i'd only known you needed a nanny! although, i am the saddest auntie in the world so that might not have worked so well. nevermind. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are seeing some beautiful sites! Yes, I'm sure it is quite stressful with 2 active little fellows to keep track of.
Love, Gtgma/Gma H