This little guy is just too sweet. He had his 2 month check-up today and weighed in at 12 lbs 8 oz and was nearly 25 inches tall (long). He has started smiling more now and is pretty calm, except when he is awake every couple hours like the last 2 nights.
JT loves his little brother - the other day he asked if he could marry Sam and one other person. Its a little rough for me since I have been replaced in the number 1 position for JT, but it is so sweet to hear these sentiments that my heart almost aches...
3 comments:
Happy 2 months little S!
Are you the number 2 person in the marriage? Or is the 2nd spot reserved for someone else?
Remind me to look for the stroller bar so I can send it to you...
his eyes are so big and blue. and, of course, he looks so happy because i am not holding him. :)
What a great smile and I love those beautiful eyes. Miss you all.
Gt Gma
Post a Comment