This week the baby surpised JT and me by laughing when we were tickling him. Now he can laugh! I tried to upload a video, but I didn't have any success, so here is a laughing picture. Attmempting again... Nope still not loading. Well, supposedly it is being uploaded but I have been waiting a long time and it is not done.)
Let's see... what else is new. Last weekend, after our camping trip, Mr. Burli did some rewiring and put up our new ceiling fan! (We splurged a bit for a fancier fan, since we originally wanted to put in a cool wrought iron chandelier but decided that the fan was necessary to beat the heat in the front room.)
Two more weeks before preschool starts up. Can we last? I have to admit that JT watched at least an hour of dvds (borrowed from the library 3 days last week. He loves Curious George and often a few days later will repeat the dialogue to find out what something means. Last week he asked what dogsrool was. I was sure he meant 'dog drool' but it took a while for me to convince him that is how it is pronounced. (He described it as some blue stuff the dog got on the ball when he put it in his mouth.)
He and I (and the baby) also went to the science museum - he has been begging to go all summer. He loved it, of course, and I think maybe he learned a thing or two. Or maybe not. I have already forgotten what this was:
Baby is now fussy. Must be done with cradle exercise. (You know, where the baby watches the mobile and kicks arms and legs vigurously.)
Argh, switched to blogger-in-draft (not sure what that is) - where did my spellcheck go?? Ignore misspellings and wierd formatting issues! Okay. I am back and trying to fix this but it is not working. And now I am back to regular blogger. Huh? Perhaps I can sort this out tomorrow. And the video still did't load and I am too tired to wait any longer, so perhaps another time. :(

3 comments:
can't wait for the video, although the picture is an instant classic!
nice laughing baby and nice ceiling fan!
i'm still in awe that you can blog and take care of two very needy children and update your new house, all the same time. wow!
the fan looks beautiful (as do the babies, of course).
k
Post a Comment