Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten!


Greetings from Austria. The Christkindl is about to arrive here at Oma and Opa's house in Austria, and although there is no snow (we found snow in Salzburg before we drove down and there is plenty futher up the mountains), there are lots of good spirits and a Christmas tree and plenty of cold weather.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

P.S. Our good news for Christmas - our family is growing! The little Zwutschgerl is already kicking and JT should have a little brother or sister towards the end of May.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Well, Merry Christmas and many congratulations!

just jenn said...

almost a white Christmas. nice. hope you're having a wonderful time visiting the Oma and Opa and everyone else. the Austrian air will probably be good for the zwutschgerl, too?? :)

mel said...

Looks like a good visit - maybe I can visit Oma & Opa next time! Congrats on the news - I have been excited since I got the vcard from mom! So I could't get babelfish to translate zwutschgerl...

Anonymous said...

Glad and excited to hear that the kleiner mensch is kicking! what good news!
And Merry Christmas to you all over there.
Love, momsie/gma

Trina said...

We were excited to hear the news in rainy Indiana. Congratulations!

Steph said...

Oh, I didn't post a comment! I thought I did.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Oh, um, I guess, Happy New Year! Oh, too late for that too.

Happy everything!