Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pumpkin Heads

 
Our garden produced one pumpkin, and due to versillicum wilt (sp?), the vine died, and we had to harvest the pumpkin over a month ago. So, this weekend we finally got around to carving it. JT didn't much care for the slimy insides, but he does like to peek into the fridge to get a glance - if the pumpkin were outside, it would just rot.
 

JT has also recovered from his virus - we didn't even need to go the clinic afterall, since his fever went away on its own.
More later, JT is screaming for an "orangie" and since he has nixed taking naps (argh!), he is fussy. Posted by Picasa

P.S. (Edited this evening.) He was so annoying, oops, I mean fussy, that we decided to go swimming, but he fell asleep on the way there. Our stroller, which is usually in the trunk, was not, and so I placed the sleeping Burli in a playpen in the babysitting area and went swimming myself. That was nice. And he was still sleeping when I came back, but he soon woke up and we had some playtime and a milk over at SB - where I drank a "short" cap. The cup felt too light. I have become accustomed to drinking giant cups of coffee. The short is just the right size for JT's attention span. I can actually finish my coffee before he decides that we need to leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take the boy off the farm but you can't take the farm out of the boy. How nice that you have a spot to do some gardening. Grandma

Anonymous said...

The great pumpkin and the cottontop boy are looking good! momsie