Saturday, July 08, 2006

Carrots, Playdough, Soccer


Our carrots would have been bigger if we would have thinned them out. Tasty, though.

Playdough is supposed to be fun. The recipe was 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup salt, 2 Tbsp cream of tartar, some drops of food coloring, one cup cold water, and one Tbsp. veggie oil. Cook over medium heat until it clumps together.

Grandma and JT came to see my soccer game yesterday! JT didn't like it when I left the bench to play; maybe because I kept slipping and running into guys that were like brick walls. Afterwards I discovered that my shoes are falling apart. They served me well, considering I bought them sometime in the early 90s. (Like our cd player that has also now bit the dust.) RIP!

1 comment:

just jenn said...

the carrots look pretty good to me - maybe the playdough needs a little more color too, to make it more interesting? (JT does seem to be thinking: what? this is fun?)