Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kid-size Shopping Carts...

 
...helped entertain JT at the grocery stores. I guess we don't have these in the States since people would never be able to fit all of their groceries in such a small cart. :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you shopping? Those little carts (exuse me, buggies as there are called in GA) are quite dangerous when they come tearing around the corner of an aisle in Kroger here!

Chris said...

Hi Mel,
Oops, I will have to correct my post - we don't have the little "buggies" here, just those giant car-like attachments to the carts. And JT was a little hooligan with his - usually I would be looking at chocolates and he would be tearing off through the next aisle!

Steph said...

Go to Whole Foods - you can check out the kid size carts with your driver's license. Yours - not the JT's! :D