Monday, October 28, 2013

Julian Applumpkin

Apples plus pumpkins? I am behind on the blog, apologies. I forgot how tiring it is not sleeping, or rather  or not sleeping well due to babies waking up at random hours and schoolwork to do until the wee hours. In any case, this phase will pass at sometime and the grey circles under my eyes will probably never go away, but they will match the grey in my hair... ack. So we went to Julian for apple picking and stopped at the pumpkin patch on the way home.

 
 
 
 
 
 


There was some pie a la mode and rock shopping and corn cannon and corn mazes and goat watching in there as well. I will have to catch up soon - right now "momsie" is at our house helping out while Mr. Burli is on a work trip to NY, I am struggling to grade some primate evolution timelines and wade through some trance videos for class, the littlest guy is 6 months and sitting and eating, Tiny is in a kitty-man phase, and JT loves third grade (it helped that his homework last week included going on line everyday).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

just jenn said...

corn cannons? is this like a smaller pumpkin-chucker? i still need to get some apples from the farmers market - don't think i'll have time to pick my own - and make some applesauce. i did get a little apple pie up in sebastopol, that we then ate for breakfast. :) hope you get some rest while momsie's there.