We survived the first part of the Christmas season. Last night we were successfully visited by Nikolaus (the German/Austrian Santa Claus not to be confused with the other German Santa Claus called the Weihnachtsmann or the small angel or teenage beauty queen angel (Christkind) who also bring presents...) and he also came to Tiny's preschool today.
Apparently this is what Lego figures do on their day off...
In the meantime, I am still recovering/sick with some crud. It started off with a runny nose and moved into a sore throat and some coughing. I managed to make it through all my classes, however, infecting students right and left just so they could be prepared for finals, the first of which is tomorrow. Yippee!
(P.S. Thought you might be curious: baby # 3 is .... a boy. We may have to have our own Lego building team here. I think Auntie M is the last hope of our family for a girl.)

5 comments:
Merry First Christmas! Sounds like you need a girl cat or something! Maybe the hens balance it all? Love to all, momsie
Guess you will just have to wait for some granddaughters. After the girls holding first place for so long I guess the good Lord decided it was time to try to even the score.
Love, GmaH
Maybe Auntie J will come through for us? You never know!
Congratulations on baby boy #3! You are the reigning princess in the family! Enjoy it! Hope you are feeling better! Time to start planning that room! Have fun! Love, AuntK
Congrats on boy #3! It just occurred to me to check in on your blog and I saw the news. We are excited for you all! Love, Heather
Post a Comment