Monday, August 06, 2012

Greetings From Austria 2012


A few more days of vacation for us - wish you were here!

Vienna, Stephansdom with balloon
Kaernten, sausage shop
Kaernten, a little stream near Tante Sandra's parents' house
Kaernten, Opa's house. Oma is making sure the kids ehave at least one ice cream a day.
Kaernten, Schweizerhaus in Klagenfurt. Bananasplit.
Kaernten, Woertersee Strandbad. 
Kaernten, Opa's backyard (neighbor's fancy new house) - Julian practiced mowing the yard.
Of course Sammy had to get in on the action, too!
Steiermark, Flascherlzug. Still working on that  ice-cream-everyday-idea!
More soon!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wunderbar!
We'll look for more pics and stories when you return.
Love to all, momsie/gma&gpa

just jenn said...

hope Tiny had some sunscreen. crazy Europeans! :) safe travels.

mel said...

Ice cream everyday is an excellent day - I think people would be much nicer if we all did that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like grandma anad grandpa are enjoying their company. Yes, I wish I could have stopped in for a visit too,
Love, GmaH

Trina said...

Wonderful pictures, and I second the idea that ice cream should be eaten every day.

Tiffany said...

Great photos! I three vote for ice cream everyday as long as it makes me fat.

Steph said...

They don't seem to be having any problem with the ice cream everyday. :)