Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We made it! My grades have been submitted, my textbook for next semester has arrived in the mail, the presents are wrapped, the Christmas cards sent (oops), and if it will only stop raining we will be enjoying the holidays with my family. Last week, in between exams and grading and crazy schedules, the kids and I took advantage of a warm day and went to the beach. There weren't too many people there, which meant lots of room for us. The water was cold, but the sun was shining and it was a beautiful afternoon.



Now instead of sun we have rain - supposedly the most days it has rained in a row since 2005. Ah, yes, I remember that year! The roof of our apartment leaked and we worried that drips would suddenly appear and soak Baby JT in the crib. That was a year of changes. So was 2010. I am not sure what 2011 has in store for us - I will just take each day as it comes.
And so, from all of us here at Burliblog: Happy Holidays!

No comments: