Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swiss Family Reunion, Part I


What a week! I think this was one of my top ten family vacations. There were many memorable moments .... waltzing, apple dumplings, homemade ice cream, smores, fireworks, carnival rides for the boys, a parade, Wii, singing, games, visiting, boating, tubing, jet-skiing, the Sound of Music, ringing cowbells, Aunt Karen's famous cinnamon sugar toast, fishing, sleeping in the tent, sleeping on the top bunk, walking a 5K (I think I came in LAST place), family pictures, Etc. Ecke, a quilt show, and more.... And I miss all the arms to hold Baby SJ and all the playmates for JT.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it already over? Wonderful times make for wonderful memories! Love your pics and I see that I missed a couple activities. (Only two pics zoom in?)
It was so much fun in so little time! And I am so glad it happened!
love, momsie/gma

just jenn said...

i think i missed a few activities too - waltzing? and i also think i'm going through a little swiss family withdrawal this week - it's sooooo quiet here.