Monday, December 03, 2007

Hunting the Elusive Tannenbaum


And yes, we caught one afterall. We decided against "small pine" (from the story about a small, crooked pine tree that is planted in a backyard since it didn't live up to standards), and went with a semi-small pine.
No posts lately - but more coming soon!
I have finished my translation project and now I have tons of freetime. Er, let's revise that: now I have time to work on the dissertation again. Yes, I know, you think I forgot about it. But no, it still haunts me. Although last night's dreams were about the doctor's office I was to visit today. I dreamt that a. the doctor didn't have time for me and yelled at me to leave immediately, and b. the office was old and outdated. So of course I was nervous. And the office was sort of old and outdated, but I got my referrals without much difficulty. I only had to sacrifice some bodily fluids and some cash. (By the way, we changed doctors because our last one had an office that was old and outdated, and he sold meds out of his backroom. Besides, we moved. Um, 2 years ago.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

just jenn said...

hmmm.. socal christmas with trees and flip-flops. we had snow flurries this morning. not enough to close the schools in georgia, but enough to see a few flakes.
i don't mind so much the old, out-dated office, as long as the meds aren't old and out-dated (or being sold out of the back?!).