I am no good at determining which of my volunteer plants are weeds and which may actually be something edible. We have a pumpkin growing under the ficus tree - that one was easy, and this little thing, which looks like a tomato to me, is under the other little tree (I also don't know what kind of tree that is). So, do I let this one live?
5 comments:
looks like a tomato, just wait and see what fruit it bears!
momsie, the armchair gardener!
Looks like a plant to me (here my expert opinion ;-)) - Don't you ever listen to any advice I may give you with regard to plants. I managed to buy a tomato that grew 2 meters without blossoming once. We grew many herbs this year that all became foul for some reason. In fact, the only plants that grow at a frightening rate are our Monsteras. One day they will have usurped us! By the way, Paul just LOVES the two books you have sent him (doggies and Mooh Bah La La La). I read them all the time to him. Love Julia
are there prizes here, too? i say let it grow. we have 3 volunteer tomato plants so far this year (plus a few others that i did pull out before i realized what they were), 2 of which have little green tomatoes on them now. too bad i still don't much like 'em.
No idea!
I stink at gardening. :D
That surely must be a tomato plant from the shape of the leaves and the tiny yellow flower.
Gma
Post a Comment